EAC / GOST
Are you a manufacturer that wants to distribute industrial products to Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan?
We can help you with the EAC certification for industrial products
within the Eurasian Economic Union and CSI countries
We support companies in every step
needed to obtain the EAC Certification
We can also help you with the GOST Certification, Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS), Intergazcert Certification and FS Cyber Security FSTECH requirements.
The EAC certification will allow you to distribute your industrial products within the Eurasian market (Russia Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan) and CIS countries (Azerbaijan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan).
Our Russian mother tongue engineers facilitate communication with Russian bodies.
Our turn-key service includes a total management of the certification process with the ability to guide the customer from the outset of the project, including the bidding phase, until the completion of the certification.
EAC Certification made easy
We support Companies with all steps involved in certification
Why choose us
- Our engineers are Russian mother-tongue
- We have a long partnership with Russian Certification Bodies (CB)
- We manage the entire certification process
- We claim a successfull technical expertise
- We adapt the project to your time frames
- We provide the Applicant service for the Eurasian legal entity
What we can do for you
- We contact all necessary Russian Certification Bodies (CB) and Applicants for you
- We support you with signing the Applicant contract with the Eurasian company
- We verify the quality control plan
- We prepare the required documentation (Justifications of Safety, Technical Passports and Manuals). Documents will be bilingual, Russian and English.
What you have to do
With our support, your company will only have to sign the Applicant contract with the Eurasian company and prepare all necessary technical documentation:
- Manual Datasheets
- Quality documentation, including all laboratory tests carried out
Once the drafts have been approved, the Certification Body shall register the certificates and declarations.