INDUSTRIAL CYBER SECURITY
Keep your data safe!
How vulnerable are your industrial control systems to threats?
H-ON Consulting develops and applies robust cyber security procedures which ensure the security of control systems.
Protecting critical infrastructure and key resources is essential to safety and productivity, and fundamental to the protection of an Industrial Automation as well as Control Systems (IACS), in compliance with the cyber security lifecycle defined by the IEC 62443 standard series.
H-ON Consulting has certified engineers on:
- ISA99/IEC62443 Cybersecurity Fundamentals Specialist
- ISA99/IEC62443 Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Specialist
H-ON helps the company’s management to define a framework and establish roles and responsibilities in order to approve cyber security policy, assign security roles, and coordinate the implementation of cyber security across the whole organization.
H-ON helps customers to create a Plan of Action that contains all of the necessary information in order to:
- Identify critical data and the minimum requirements needed to protect them
- Map the traffic of data by identifying what is allowed and what is not
- Define the minimum requirements for the use of a security domain framework and highlight the weak spots
- Build short and long-term remediation plans
- Prioritize by balancing the likelihood and severity of risks with the time and cost of remediation.
The H-ON Cyber Security team is ready to help you!