RUSSIAN MARITIME REGISTER OF SHIPPING (RMRS) / INTERGAZCERT
Are you a manufacturer that needs support with the certification of industrial products for the RMRS or Intergazcert?
H-ON Consulting provides assistance to companies wishing to obtain the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping and Intergazcert certifications.
Thanks to our in-house Russian mother tongue engineers we can ensure an effective communication with Russian bodies. Our turn-key service includes a total management of the certification process. H-ON has the necessary know-out to guide the customer from the outset of the project, including the bidding phase, to the completion of the certification.
RUSSIAN MARITIME REGISTER OF SHIPPING (RMRS)
Thanks to its in-house Russian mother tongue engineers and close contacts with the headquarters in Saint Petersburg and international branches, H-ON Consulting provides assistance to manufacturers wishing to get a valid certification for the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS).
H-ON supports manufacturers in the classification of equipment, identification of applicable equipment rules, as well as drawing the job execution map based on either design appraisal or inspections, or both. H-ON is able to direct the job coordination with experts from the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping either in its headquarters or in the country of manufacturing until the certificates are ready to be handed in to the customer.
Intergazcert is a recent certification system required for carrying out projects with GAZPROM. Although Intergazcert was only introduced in late 2017, H-ON Consulting has the necessary know-how to support manufacturers throughout the certification process for the Intergazcert system. Despite being a voluntary certification system in Russia, it is often a mandatory requirement for manufacturers carrying out key projects with Gazprom.
Thanks to its in-house Russian mother tongue engineers and close contacts with the Intergazcert head office in Russia, H-ON Consulting provides assistance in the identification of the equipment applicability for the Intergazcert system, coordination of activities with accredited certification bodies as well as the preparation of the needed documents.
HOW H-ON’S SERVICE IS STRUCTURED:
- Identification of applicable technical regulations or standards
- Identification and appointment of the authorized representative as required by law
- Product Technical Analysis
- Identification of harmonized technical standards
- Choice of the certification body
- Design support of the technical changes necessary for compliance (if any)
- Creation of operating instructions (manual) according to GOST standards
- Support in the preparation of the technical passport
- Creation and organization of the technical file to be delivered to the certification body
- Sharing of documentation with the certification body and joint reviews with technical experts, assistance in the management of any critical issue
- Conduction of production audits and/or tests where necessary or required by the certification body
- Management of the certification process until the issuance and registration of declarations or certificates by the certification body
Trust us as experts in the field!