Do you know how safe and secure your industrial control systems are from threats and vulnerabilities?
One never really knows how effective a security system is, unless it is tested.
H-ON Consulting develops and applies robust cyber security procedures enabling control systems to be secure.
Protecting critical infrastructures and key resources is essential to safety and productivity and fundamental to the protection of an Industrial Automation and Control System (IACS).
H-ON Consulting has certified engineers on:
- ISA99/IEC62443 Cyber Security Fundamentals Specialist
- ISA99/IEC62443 Cyber Security Risk Assessment Specialist
THE SYSTEMATIC APPROACH
H-ON Consulting offers a complete set of services oriented to define cyber security requirements on what a specific IACS needs, in compliance with the cybersecurity lifecycle defined by the IEC 62443 standard series.
Using our experience in industrial automation, we support customers in all phases of a Cyber Security Lifecycle.
LIST OF OUR SERVICE OFFERINGS:
- Cybersecurity Management definition program;
- Security Policies;
- High-Level Risk Analysis;
- Defense-in-Depth Strategies definition;
- Vulnerability Analysis;
- Attack Tree Modelling;
- Application Penetration Test;
- Network Penetration Test;
- Physical Penetration Test;
- Social Engineering;
- Auditing and Action follow-up.