Welcome to our
HON Consulting Srl, a company based in Prato, Italy, ZIP Code 59100, Via Lepanto 23, VAT: IT02203700972,
telephone +39 0574 870 800, e-mail email@example.com, is the Administrator of Personal Data. When treating your Personal Data, the Administrator assigns responsibilities for the implementation of this Policy to specific collaborators according to Article 28 GDPR. To receive the last updated list of responsible collaborators, you can contact the Administrator by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
Why your Personal Data is processed
By visiting this website, the Administrator collects personal information that you have chosen to provide, and information obtained through cookies as explained below.
With the prior consent of the users, we will use this information to manage the Site efficiently, learn more about the behavior of our users on the site, analyze trends and gather demographic data about our users.
The information collected can be used for marketing and advertising purposes (for example in order to optimize and improve user experience by providing more attractive special offers and services), in accordance with the laws in force.
Your Personal Data can be also collected to protect and manage financial information related to our commercial relationships.
With the prior consent of the users, we will also use the information collected by filling out our contact forms or logging into our website in order to reply to your requests and send periodical communications and advertising content. Your Personal Data can be shared with legal and financial consultants, in order to magage the commercial agreement between the parties.
Your Personal Data will not be disseminated except for the cases mentioned above.
Which Data is processed
HON Consulting Srl will not process Personal Data with reference to Articles 9 and 10 of the European Regulation 679/2016.
Personal Data, such as first name, last name, company name, date of birth, address, telephone number and e-mail address, VAT number and Bank details, will be processed instead.
In compliance with the Law, your Personal Data will be processed when it is strictly necessary to execute commercial agreements and legal committments.
Disclosure of personal data is facultative by the user concerned.
However, in the absence of this data, the contractual relationship with our Company cannot be established or fulfilled.
Refusal to provide consent to informational and advertising purposes will only involve the impossibility to receive the information related to the services provided by HON Consulting Srl However, this refusal will not have any observable effect on any other relationships between the user and our Company which are already existing or have to be established.
Without authorization to use Personal Data for marketing and advertising initiatives you will not receive any promotional content, without prejudice to commercial agreements.
Besides the Administrator, other collaborators may access your Personal Data (Sales & Marketing department, Legal department).
Furthermore, third-parties and suppliers may access your Personal Data.
The Authorization to the use of Personal Data can be revoked anytime.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Administrator is the only owner of the website www.h-on.it and therefore of your Personal Data.
In addition, in order to make our Site more accessible to users in terms of system performance, usability and providing useful information about our products and services, we automatically store information on log files on your computer.
These include the address of your Internet protocol (IP), browser type and language settings, operating system, the Internet service provider (ISP) and the date / time of the recording.
This data is only collected for statistical purposes and related to our website performances. Your Data may be used in case of cyber-attacks to the website, in accordance with the Law and competent authorities.
A third-party website is embedded on our Site: LinkedIn
A Mailing List service is embedded on our Site.
Users can subscribe to a mailing list service by providing their Personal Data, such as their e-mail address. By subscribing to this service, users will be included in our mailing list in order to receive promotional and customized advertising. Users’ e-mail address could also be added to our mailing list after a contact request or commercial enquires.
A Contact Form is embedded on our Site
Users who spontaneously fill out the fields of the contact form embedded on our website shall authorize the use of their Personal Data, in order to proceed and allow the Company to reply to commercial and customer service enquires.
A CRM System is embedded on our Site: Microsoft Dynamics
A CRM System is embedded to increase the quality of the service. Personal Data can be matched with data provided to third-party interfaces, such as Social Networks.
Google Services are embedded on our Site:
- Google Maps to display maps on our website
- Google Font to display our layout and fonts
- Google Analytics to analyze our traffic and acquisition data
- Google Ads Conversions Monitoring, a statical service provided by Google Inc.
Re-marketing and Behavioral Targeting
For purposes relating the continuous optimization of marketing related communication, the Administrator uses the software "Universal Analytics" by Google Inc. with the prior consent of the user. This software allows the tracking of online behavior in terms of time, geographical location and use of the website.
The information is collected by means of tracking pixels and / or cookies.
Users can opt-out from remarketing services by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative page.
Remarketing and behavioral services that are embedded on our Site are listed below:
In order to ensure our website security and the protection of personal information, a security plugin is installed on our Site, iThemes Security, developed by iThemes Media LLC.
This service is able to track IP addresses and avoid cyber attacks.
Data colleted by iThemes Security is exclusive property of the Administrator.
For further information please visit: https://ithemes.com/privacy-policy/
Google Inc. and iThemes Media LLC are global companies, based in the United States, that claim their compliance to GDPR provisions. Neverthless, your Personal Data could be stored in servers located outside of the European Union in accordance with Article 45 of GDPR.
A Cookie is a small file, typically made up of letters and numbers that we send to the browser file that stores the cookies on the hard disk of your computer through our web server.
It for example allows our website to identify a user's device once a connection is created between the web server and the web browser.
The main purpose of a cookie is to enable our web server to present the user with customized web pages which make the visitor experience more personal and relevant to the individual user requirements.
The Administrator may use four types of cookies on this Site:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies stored in a file of your browser until you finish your browser session. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or features to enable the proper functioning of this site.
- Persistent Cookies: we use persistent cookies to improve the user experience (e.g. provision of optimized navigation). These cookies remain in the file of your browser which stores the cookies for a longer period of time. The length of this period will depend on your choice of personal settings on your internet browser. Persistent cookies allow a transfer of information to a web server each time you visit the site. Persistent cookies are also known by the name of “tracking cookies”.
- Technical Cookies: we only use technical cookies when strictly necessary to share technical cookies with suppliers of IT services.
- Profiling Cookies: we use profiling cookie in order to send advertising and promotions to the user.
With the prior consent of the user the Administrator may use third-party cookies to optimize its communication. Among the information collected, third-party cookies may include data regarding geolocation (obtained from the IP address) or contact details, such as e-mail address, when obtained through this Site.
Enabling and Disabling Cookies and Similar Technologies
Please note that some features and full functionalities of this Site will not be available once cookies are disabled. For further information on disabling cookies and similar technologies on your browser please visit:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11913
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
In accordance with Article 7 – 3, GDPR relating to the explicit consent to the processing of Personal Data, users can revoke the authorization anytime by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with Articles 15- 22, GDPR, users can request the following information from the Administrator:
- The confirmation of the existence of personal data
- Further information with regard to the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed, and, where possible, the period for which the personal data will be stored
- The existence of the right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data
- The limitation to the use of Personal Data
- The right to data portability, namely to receive data from the Administrator in a structured and commonly used format and easily legible by any automatic device, and to transmit the personal data to another data administrator without hindrance
- The opposition to data processing at any time, even in case of data processing for direct marketing purposes
- The opposition to any automated decision process concerning the user himself/herself, including profiling which can only take place with prior consent
The exercise of these rights shall take place by sending a written request to email@example.com.
Furthermore, every data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (for Italy the Data Protection Supervisor: http://garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home).