Our native-speaking specialists will walk you through the process of obtaining national EAC/CU TR (EAEU)/Metrological/Fire Safety Certificates from certification bodies and authorities in the Eurasian area.
Consulting for EAC marking of industrial machinery and components
Technical-regulatory skills, presence on the Russian market, and knowledge of the language allow us to provide industrial machine and component manufacturers complete specialized service capable of guiding them towards conformity with the standards of the Eurasian Economic Union (Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan) and members of the CIS (Azerbaijan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan), where EAC certification is mandatory.
We guide customers from the beginning of the project, including the offer stage, up to completely obtaining the certification that allows them to export industrial products compliant with the standards of the Eurasian market and CIS members.
In order to efficiently communicate with the Eurasian bodies in charge, we use in-house native-speaking specialists that take care of:
- Contacting all the Russian certification bodies (CB) and applicants on behalf of the manufacturer
- Providing support to undersign the contract (Applicant Contract) with the Eurasian public body
- Checking the quality control plan
- Preparing the required documents (safety justification, technical passports, and manuals) in Italian, English, and Russian
- Making sure the certificates and declarations have been registered by the certification body
The EAC certificate is mandatory to access the market of the Eurasian Economic Union, made up by Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan, and members of the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States), made up by Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan.
EAC certificates are issued by certification centers or national authorities.
The authorized representative (or Applicant) is a mandatory nomination to obtain EAC certification, as it officially represents the manufacturer in the Eurasian territory. The authorized representative can be a subsidiary of the company in the EAC countries or an independent company with a specific mandate and headquarters in the EAC countries.
The cost of EAC certification varies based on the complexity of the machinery or component to certify and on whether any changes need to be made to the design in order to make the product compliant with the standards. We invite you to contact us for a customized estimate.
Why Choose us
- Our technicians are native Russian speakers to facilitate communication with the Russian authorities
- We manage the entire certification process, including appointing the authorized representative and undersigning the applicant contract with the Eurasian public body
- We have an active partnership with certification bodies in the CIS
- We have professional technical expertise in the EAC certification field
- We guarantee total compliance with customer deadlines
What some of our customers say about us
"We appreciated H-ON Managers for their technical expertise and ability to emphathize. Thanks to their flexible approach they were able to greatly support us in every phase of the project."
"We have appreciated the high professionalism, expertise and ability in the difficult understanding about our request and the EAC rules."
"H-ON managers have demonstrated a high level of professional competence and showed a constant and active involvement throughout the whole project. We have found their level of technical know-how, proactivity and availability unmatched. In particular the H-ON team has been providing technical support for the design and construction of industrial HVAC systems in compliance with the applicable regulations in North America and Russia."
CCS a Frigel Group Company
"Advantages with H-ON included resolving issues, responsiveness of colleagues, simplified procedures, explicit negotitation on every detail and speed of feedback backed by an extensive experience."
TechnoProgress (Russian CB)
"H-ON managers demonstrate a high level of professional competence and have a constant active involvement during the process."
NANIO CCVE (Russian CB)